Conference Fees &
Conference fees for the SSICsim conference vary based on the date you registered your delegation, and whether you have registered as a Group Delegation or Individual Delegation. Please note that the date you submit the Online Registration Form is the date used to calculate your conference fees. The conference fees noted on your invoice will be based on the following information:
Delegation Fee* + (Applicable Delegate Fee Based On Time Of Registration x Number of Delegates) = Total
Applicable Delegate Fee Based on Time of Registration
Early Registration Period - $70.00
August 25, 2017 at 00:00 EST – September 15, 2017 at 23:59 EST
*Deadline to pay invoice in full to ensure placement: October 06, 2017
General Registration Period- $80.00
September 16, 2017 at 00:00 EST – October 22, 2017 at 23:59 EST
*Deadline to pay invoice in full to ensure placement: November 03, 2017
Late Registration Period- $95.00
October 23, 2017 at 00:00 EST – November 04, 2017 at 23:59 EST
***Delegation Fee: $30.00 – Please note that a delegation fee is only applicable if you are registering as a Group Delegation.
Payments can be made through a cheque made payable to the Secondary School Interactive Crisis Simulation. Information on how to pay will be emailed to you personally after you fill out the Primary Registration Form, located on this website.
- If you register during the Early Registration Period, your invoice must be paid no later than October 6, 2017. Cheques may be postmarked to October 6, 2017.
- If you register during General Registration Period, your invoice must be paid no later than November 3, 2017. Cheques may be postmarked to November 3, 2017.
- If you register during the Late Registration Period, your invoice must be paid as soon as possible to ensure placement. If you do not believe your cheque will be received before the start of the conference, then in order to participate you must bring your payment to the conference and present it upon signing in prior to Opening Ceremonies on November 10, 2017.
- Please note that in order for any member of your delegation to participate in the SSICsim 2017 Conference, payment of your invoice must be received in full. Any concerns or questions regarding this policy should be directed to the Secretariat via email at email@example.com once your delegation has registered through the Online Registration Form.
- If your cheque is returned for any reason or we are unsuccessful in debiting funds due to non-sufficient funds (NSF), an administrative charge will apply.
- Should your delegation decide to opt out of participating in SSICsim after having registered, you are eligible for a full refund as long as your request is submitted by October 9, 2017 at 23:59 EST. No refund requests will be provided after this date, and you will be responsible for and required to pay your invoice in full.