Conference Fees &
Conference fees for the SSICsim conference vary based on the date you registered your delegation, and whether you have registered as a Group Delegation or Individual Delegation. Please note that the date you submit the Online Registration Form is the date used to calculate your conference fees. The conference fees noted on your invoice will be based on the following information:
Delegation Fee* + (Applicable Delegate Fee Based On Time Of Registration x Number of Delegates) = Total
Applicable Delegate Fee Based on Time of Registration
Early Registration Period - $75.00
September 3rd, 2018 at 00:00 EST – September 13, 2018 at 23:59 EST
*Deadline to pay invoice in full to ensure placement: September 27, 2018
General Registration Period- $85.00
September 14, 2018 at 00:00 EST – October 14, 2018 at 23:59 EST
*Deadline to pay invoice in full to ensure placement: October 24, 2018
Late Registration Period- $95.00
October 15, 2018 at 00:00 EST – October 31, 2018 at 23:59 EST
*Delegation Fee: $30.00 – Please note that a delegation fee is only applicable if you are registering as a Group Delegation.
Payments can be made through a cheque made payable to the Secondary School Interactive Crisis Simulation. Information on how to pay will be emailed to you personally after you fill out the Primary Registration Form, located on this website.
- If you register during the Early Registration Period, your invoice must be paid no later than September 27, 2018. Cheques may be postmarked to September 27, 2018.
- If you register during General Registration Period, your invoice must be paid no later than October 24, 2018 . Cheques may be postmarked to October 24, 2018.
- If you register during the Late Registration Period, your invoice must be paid as soon as possible to ensure placement. If you do not believe your cheque will be received before the start of the conference, then in order to participate you must bring your payment to the conference and present it upon signing in prior to Opening Ceremonies on November 9, 2018.
- Please note that in order for any member of your delegation to participate in the SSICsim 2018 Conference, payment of your invoice must be received in full. Any concerns or questions regarding this policy should be directed to the Secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org once your delegation has registered through the Online Registration Form.
- If your cheque is returned for any reason or we are unsuccessful in debiting funds due to non-sufficient funds (NSF), an administrative charge will apply.
- Should your delegation decide to opt out of participating in SSICsim after having registered, you are eligible for a full refund as long as your request is submitted by October 9, 2018 at 23:59 EST. No refund requests will be provided after this date, and you will be responsible for and required to pay your invoice in full.